Technology Programme Manager – Financial Services – London
Key Skills: Strategy, Process Re-engineering, SDLC, Agile, Resource Management, Budget
A leading financial services business based in central London are looking for a senior Programme Manager to join their business to assist their CTO on implementing new process re-engineering as they move to a more Agile SDLC system within their technology departments.
The role will be working closely with the CTO to help drive new initiatives to create more efficient delivery of services to internal customers within their technology function. You will be responsible for driving cost & budget efficiencies, whilst also designing a new process for talent & resource management throughout the technology divisions.
- To create and drive new initiatives to improve productivity across project & delivery streams within the organisations
- Assist in the movement and transition of the business towards a more Agile/Agile-lite working methodology
- Work closely with the other PMs within the business to help reduce costs & improve efficiency of business investment into technology streams
- Develop talent & resource programmes to improve retention, and attract BIC talent
- Worked in redesigning processes for technology delivery from Waterfall to Agile SDLC delivery models
- Experience working within Financial Services, ideally Investment Banking or Capital Markets
- Prior consultancy experience would be beneficial
- Worked on cost reduction & people/talent side for all people
If interested, please apply above to learn more