A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
The role is reporting directly to the Global Head of Programme Management and encompasses a portfolio across Corporate Technology. As well as being a hands on delivery role this position will look after a team of senior individuals that implement projects across the group influencing both Technology and Business teams.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Strong planning, organisational, and leadership skills, including the ability to mobilise and motivate teams
- A strategic mind-set with the ability to add commercial value and improvements to internal processes
- Excellent at managing a variation of senior individuals and stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An understanding of Fixed Income securities and previous experience of working in Capital Markets
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.