You will join a highly reputable, well known Financial Services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience. The company invest heavily in their technology ensuring they are a leader in the market.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the development & implementation of Operational Risk frameworks
- Build relationships with wider Risk & Technology teams to ensure effective and resilient Technology Risk Management
- Providing independent challenge on Risk decisions across the business
- Support effective Operational Risk management in line with Risk Frameworks and Risk Appetite
- Identify and record new Operational Risks through Risk Assessments
- Design & implement effective Risk controls
- Ensuring any time post a Risk Incident is minimised, and support the wider team to ensure disaster recovery plans are fit for purpose
- Provide Operational Risk oversight for Cyber Security to ensure Risk is mitigated
- Ensuring any system issues are mitigated and stakeholders are kept up-to-date
- Effective risk reporting & creation of MI packs to present to the business
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in an Operational or Technology Risk Function at a Financial Services Company
- Understanding of wider Risk Management, including Credit and Market Risk is highly beneficial
- Knowledge of Cyber Security, Technology Risk & Resilience and IT systems is desirable
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise work accordingly
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.