Technical Systems Analyst - Financial Services - London
Contract: 6 months
Day rate: £450 - £500
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
I am looking for a strong Systems Analyst to assist in the development and implementation of a core system that will benefit the company on a global scale. This person will use their technical skills to work closely with the IT and systems teams to support the design, development and testing of a new core banking system.
Key skills and responsibilities
- Extensive experience within Systems Analysis
- Highly experienced in planning and designing IT applications within a Financial Services environment
- An excellent understanding of off stages in the software development lifecycle
- Must have good skills in data analysis and SQL
- A strong understanding of technical design and SDLC
- Knowledge of core banking systems such as T24 and Robotics Process Automation is preferred
- Ability to work closely and advise systems development teams
- Previous experience of systems testing
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships across a number of regions globally
- Highly organised and the ability to meet strict deadlines
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity work for one of the world's largest financial groups and to implement change to the organisation on a global level.
For more information please apply below or call Lucy Wheeler on 0203 189 4227