Technical Project Manager - Financial Services - London
£60,000 - £75,000
Key words: technology, SaaS, regulatory reporting, stakeholder, post trade, reconciliation, technical, systems
I have a unique opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to join my prestigious Financial Services client in their growing technology arm, which produces their in-house trading platform. This will require someone from a technical background with knowledge of SaaS, post trade software and reconciliation - please note that due to the nature of this project, this technical ability will be valued the highest importance. This person will play a crucial role in coordinating multiple project teams and liaising with clients to assist drive forward software delivery projects.
Key skills and responsibilities
- You must have a background in regulatory reporting, post trade services and reconciliations
- A strong understanding of middle and back office processes
- You must have an outstanding technical background within system development lifecycle
- Ability to work closely and advise product and systems development teams
- Knowledge and understanding of SaaS
- Strong communication skills are important due to the high level of client and stakeholder liaison
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships across a number of regions globally
- Highly organised and the ability to meet strict deadlines
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity work for one of the world's largest financial groups and to implement change to the organisation on a global level.
For more information contact Lucy Wheeler at Twenty Recruitment