A Tier 1 global bank offering services and products in retail, investment and corporate banking in over 30 countries. Delivering for a range of clients from corporate to governmental they are looking for a Technical Project Analyst to join them in London.
This role will be responsible for being a point of contact for all production improvement projects that impact the Macro and Credit Production environments. This position works closely with Technology and Support teams within the Macro and Credit department.
- Understand project requirements and communicate effectively with technology teams
- Create and produce reports
- Communicate status updates to central project teams
- Understand the applications that are used within Macro and Credit Technology
- Review current support practices and ensure standards are maintained
- Develop the Service process to ensure the Change Management, Problem Management and Incident Management processes are consistent
- Build and maintain good relationships with teams across the organisation
- ITIL certification and experience in implementing ITIL practices
- Strong basic technical skills and understanding
- Experience in the analysis of management information
- Ability to identify performance trends and opportunities
- Experience co-ordinating with various support, business facing and development teams
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch.