Technical Product Owner - Technology - London
Key terms: Software, Technical Product Owner, Data, Elicit, Features, User Stories
A large commercial real estate firm are looking for a Technical Product Owner to join their Enterprise Data Platform team. The person must have a passion for developing data products, have a strong technical expertise, project management experience and a strong knowledge of the engineering, agile software development and support processes
- Fulfil the role of the SAFe Product Owner within the development team
- Engage stakeholders to elicit, elaborate and document the full range of requirements
- Translate requirements into Features and User Stories with clearly defined acceptance criteria
- Own, maintain, refine and prioritise the team backlog with the input from the team
- Proven experience as a Product Owner
- Expert level understanding of how to elicit and elaborate requirements and translate these into Features and User Stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Strong technical background and demonstrable business analysis skill-set
- Experience designing, building and delivering software
- Experience working within a development team on a daily basis
- Experience working on Data focused projects
What is in it for you?
This is an amazing opportunity for a motivated individual to make a career with a business that matches your aspirations to highly focused training and development opportunities, and the chance to be part of one of the biggest banks in the world. So what are you waiting for?
If you are interested in this role, please contact me Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment on 0203 189 4347