Business Analyst/Technical Product Owner - Financial Services - Hampshire
We are looking for a Technical Product Owner to join a large financial services organisation. You will be working in the product team and have various product management responsibilities.
The position is ideal for someone who enjoys working with various teams and taking on challenging responsibilities.
- Make decisions with respect to the operation of the software, in consultation with architects, testers, developers, UX/UI designers to ensure the solutions remain customer focused and fit for purpose.
- Work with a variety of stakeholders to elicit the requirements and demonstrate the solutions.
- Create or contribute to the creation of the business process models and workflows
- Work with product managers and other teams and departments to identify and coordinate delivery dependencies
- Contribute feedback and ideas to drive continuous improvement
- Strong technical background
- Product Owner/Product Manager/Business Analyst experience
- Strong leadership and management qualities
This opportunity is perfect for someone who has a strong work ethic and enjoys working with different teams. It is ideal for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Michael Freiter from Twenty Recruitment.