Technical Product Owner - Financial Services - London
Key words: Product owner/technology/
This exciting Technical Product Owner opportunity is for a global financial services organisation. You will be collaborating with Product Managers, Architects, Software Developers and UX/UI Designers to specify and prioritise new capabilities to deliver the product to customers.
- Engaging with a broad range of stakeholders to elicit and elaborate requirements and translate these into features and user stories for the team
- Create or contribute to the creation of business process models and work-flows
- Work closely with product managers, solution managers and software developers to align the backlog to the business strategy and agree the scope of solutions to be developed
- In-depth understanding of business analysis discipline, key practices, and use of relevant software packages
- Strong technical and non-technical stakeholder management skills
- Ability to deliver quality documentation, including customer journeys, use cases and technical diagrams with use of appropriate applications and tools
- Proven experience as an IT Technical Product Owner, Software Analyst, Software Design Analyst, Business Analyst, Systems Analyst or similar
- A passion for software development
This opportunity is perfect for someone with a strong work ethic, lots of energy, passion for technology and a desire for great level of responsibilities. It is ideal for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.