Technical Product Manager - FinTech - London
Key Words: Product Manager, Blockchain, Software, Technology, Stakeholder, Use Cases, Requirements, Prioritisation, Delivery, Communications, Analytics, Development and Innovative
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to join a blockchain software firm. Responsible for building business and pricing models, identifying moves to grow the business in current and adjacent markets, representing products to customers and the market.
- Use case gathering to help create solutions for distributed ledger technologies for consistent framework and architecture
- Managing stakeholders to determine a prioritisation for requested features and delivery date for features
- Establish, track and continually adjust the products and network services based on a designed feedback loop and experiments
- Extensive early career in software development/engineering
- Experience as a project manager or business analyst and product management for complex technology projects
- Experience in enterprise or distributed ledger technologies
- Experience with stakeholder management and customer/client requirement gathering
- Ideally a degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent
If you are interested in this position please apply or get in touch at Hannah Hawkesley at Twenty Recruitment.