Technical Product Manager- Financial Services- London
Keywords: Regulatory Reporting, MiFIR, Product Management, Derivative Reporting
Currently looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to join a leading Financial Services company based in Central London.
In this role would be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of regulatory reporting products. Specifically, the daily management of regulatory reporting solutions within MiFIR and OTC Derivative reporting. It is a client- facing position where you would be working with a variety of business functions as well as liaising with a range of stakeholders daily.
- Oversee the full product lifecycle
- Maintenance and enhancements of existing products
- Gathering functional requirements, analyse product feasibility, validating solutions, ensuring products functionality
- Support sales and marketing
- Assist with training and management
- Good experience as a Technical Product Manager or a Technical Business Analyst
- Strong experience in Regulatory Reporting, specifically MiFIR and OTC derivatives
- Analytical skills, data manipulation and reconciliation skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of SaaS applications
If that sounds of interest to you or someone in your network, please get in touch with Elli Gkoritsa at Twenty Recruitment.