Technical Product Manager - Financial Services - London
£70,000 - £75,000
A leading Financial Services institution based in the City are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to join their London team.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of regulatory reporting products. Specifically, the daily management of regulatory reporting solutions within EMIR/MIFIR and OTC Derivative reporting. It is a client- facing position where you would be working with a variety of business functions as well as liaising with a range of stakeholders daily.
It is important that for this position you have in depth knowledge of one of the following…
- Oversee the full product lifecycle
- Maintenance and enhancements of existing products
- Gathering functional requirements, analyse product feasibility, validating solutions, ensuring products functionality
- Support sales and marketing
- Assist with training and management
- Good experience as a Technical Product Manager or a Technical Business Analyst
- Strong experience in Regulatory Reporting, specifically MiFIR and OTC derivatives
- Analytical skills, data manipulation and reconciliation skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of SaaS applications
If this sounds of interest to you then please apply below.