Technical Lead - Financial Services, London,
A leading Financial Organisation is seeking a skilled technolgist to become their Technical Development Lead in their Information Services Technology Department.
Summary of role
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled technologist to become a Technical Development Lead within the Information Services Technology Development Team in which you will be responsible for a wide spectrum of development projects across various languages and technologies.
You will lead a team of developers to provide the technical delivery of projects and ensure that solutions meet design requirements for straegic business growth, including the setup of continuous integration, configuration and build management.
- OO Development background (preference to Java)
- Experienced in database development (SQL Server or ASE preferred)
- Agile development and automation tools
- Strong Linux and scripting skills
- Jira, BitBucket and Confluence
- Experienced in continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Nexus)
- AWS or Azure experience
- Financial markets knowledge
- Real time systems solution
This is a great opportunity to become a Technical Lead in which you will have responsbility for a team of developers to deliver on a number of critical projects within a leading Finanical Organisation.
If you are a driven and motivated technologist with a keen interest in running a team of developers please apply to the role below.