Global Commodities Firm are looking for a Technical Finance Business Analyst to work in the Group Wide Portfolio of change that has significant work streams into finance, specifically automation of finance processes
. This would be an initial 6 month contract inside IR35. The project is standardise highly automated, compliant, and robust finance processes and to have a Single SAP template which drives uniform accounting processes across the business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Bridge the gap between the The Change Portfolio, The Business and the Technology Teams.
- Produce a consolidated view of business design requirements for Phase 1 of the Finance Operations Standardisation Portfolio. Analyse what the state is now and where the project needs to be.
- Produce analysis to demonstrate that all approved business requirements are delivered
- Track scope and completion of the SOPs and provide requirements to the design team
- Gather business process and system training requirements and provide analysis
- Work with the technology teams to run stakeholder workshops and facilitate meetings to ensure clear understanding of business actions required during the system and integration testing.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a Technical Finance Business Analyst position with a Commodities Firm previously, preferably in Mining and Metals but that is desirable not essential. You will have experience of working with SAP and on a Finance Operations Standardisation project before. You will also have experience of stakeholder management between change, technology and the business.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Consulting