Technical Client On-boarding Consultant - Financial Services - London
Day Rate: £300 per day, 6 months
Key Technical Skills: FIX 5.0, SQL, UNIX
The Technical Client On-boarding Consultant is responsible for providing technical and functional support to clients during the on boarding process, assist technical account manager and client readiness. This is an interim/contract position within the team to support the organisation through Brexit activities.
The position would be suited to someone with a technical background with analysis and requirements gathering skills as well as enthusiasm towards building client relationships and understanding their needs.
- Develop good client relationships
- Provide enablement and testing support when needed
- Sound technical knowledge of trading IT systems
- Customer service skills
- Prior experience with FIX 5.0
- Strong Scripting skills
- Experience with client on boarding
- Requirements gathering skills
- Experience in managing small projects
If you are interested in this role; or indeed if you are interested in any other infrastructure roles, please feel respond to this email or call Mike on 0203 189 4295