One of my Market Infrastructure Banking clients is looking for a new Business Analyst to support the delivery of a Back-Office change programme. The Technical Business Analyst will provide business analysis for the Equities and Commodities clearing services, and ensure that changes to services are fully assessed to enable suitable solutions to be developed and delivered.
The role sits within the Securities Clearing Technology team who are in the middle of a huge programme comprised of enhancements and maintenance of the existing services and also the implementation of a new multi-asset class clearing platform.
**please note: The Line Manager is looking for someone with a strong technical background (not operational background).
You will be responsible for
- Identifying and analysing the business requirements for new products and services and changes to existing services on Equities and Commodities clearing platforms.
- Produce detailed business and systems requirements documents, e.g. business process flows, data models, use cases, functional specifications.
- Work with colleagues across the business to develop and deliver the most appropriate strategic, cost effective and deliverable solutions to problems.
- Provide input into appropriate phases of testing (Integration, UAT, etc) to ensure that solutions are tested and implemented correctly.
Required Skills and Experience
- Technical Business Analysis experience and delivered IT projects in a structured development environment.
- Equities settlement experience and securities clearing experience
- Experience of working on large scale projects, across the full project life cycle as a Technical Business Analyst
- SWIFT, FIX and XML based messaging
- Understanding of Clearing and CCP services