Technical Business Analyst - Real Estate - London
A leading UK based Asset Manager are looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to join their Real Estate business. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to research, advise, and on board PropTech businesses to partner with for future growth.
- Lead and undertake continuous market mapping and research in order to identify key PropTech initiatives that can be of benefit to the business.
- Represent the business in attending industry specific events to monitor new capabilities and/or solution providers.
- Interpret and report on findings in order to advise the Real Estate team on the key themes in the market and upcoming challenges.
- Provide Governance and Due Diligence to ensure smooth on boarding process of PropTech partners.
- Present findings to board level.
- Define solutions on existing and future market problems.
- Lead small ad-hoc projects when they arise.
- Fantastic observation and listening skills
- Previous experience in manage complex governance and due diligence tasks
- Deep technology understanding
- Keen interest in the PropTech industry
- Ability to articulate and explain problems, whilst also able to offer solutions
- Hands on technical knowledge