Technical Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
£60,000 - £70,000
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
As an IT Business Analyst within Capital Markets you will own one of their major products and be responsible for translating business vision and strategy from the Technology group into effective change across the business.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Executing business analysis, systems and data analysis to enable solutions that meet business needs.
- Extensive experience of requirements elicitation, analysis and writing documentation across the full project lifecycle including the Business Case, functional specifications, user documentation, etc.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of Equities and/or Fixed Income
- Strong relationship management skills working with business stakeholders.
- Comfortable working with both internally developed systems and vendor produced systems.
- Knowledge and experience of SDLC, specifically Agile project delivery method
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Technology Business Analyst
- Previous experience of working within Capital Markets.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: