Technical Architect - Finance - London - £80,000
A leading financial services institution is looking for a Technical Architect Murex to join their Architecture team. This team is responsible for helping the Technology group translate business vision and strategy into effective enterprise change by providing pragmatic technology solutions and IT Architecture to achieve its business goals. This is a great opportunity to work in a first class working environment at the centre of the financial community on challenging high-profile projects.
- Responsible for the architecture of the real-time index calculation and corporate systems working with project managers and external suppliers as the technical design authority.
- Defining current state / target state for Real Time / Corporate Systems Architecture, drive transition plan and roadmap creation.
- Standardisation, Simplification of the IT Environment & Architecture reviews.
- Analysis of business requirements to identify and design changes to development and production architecture.
- Be a leader; act as a technical architecture consultant providing technical knowledge, coaching/mentoring, guidelines and technical leadership.
- Oversight of technical architecture and design activities.
- Liaise with various internal IT support functions, Development, Index Operations and external 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
- Design, recommend and be responsible for the technical solutions within the larger program context.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations in a business context; working closely with business analysis team.
- Present/Document and take full accountability for the technical solution proposed.
- Stakeholder management.
- Degree qualified in a science or IT based discipline or equivalent.
- Technical architecture experience.
- Practice of formal design methodologies.
- Experience of designing .NET or Java solutions in distributed environments.
- Experience of integrating enterprise application solutions.
- Knowledge of high performance database solutions.
- Internet service delivery.
- Real time systems solutions.
- Financial markets experience.
- Database management and design.
- Public Cloud - AWS or Azure.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Technical Architect looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.