Technical Architect - Big Data, Hadoop , C# , Java
Technical Architect - Big Data, Hadoop, C#, Java.
A leading investment Banking client requires a Technical Architect to lead a data migration project moving towards Cloudera.
This is great opportunity to enter investment banking without prior experience. The Technical Architect is required to lead a migration from Microsoft SQL Server into the Hadoop stack. You'll be working closely with development aspects encompassing the design and the delivery of the Big Data Solution, which will include working with and managing a dynamic team.
- Designing Roadmaps
- Design and develop the new Hadoop based data storage solution Support the integration and UAT process
- Support the live production system in escalation capacity Guide and collaborate with off-shore team on the design and development of the new Hadoop based data store
- Ensure compliance to internal and external (regulatory) standards As a Technical Architect you will have the following experience;
- Hadoop & HBase Experience in large scale data processing
- Strong software development experience - Ideally Java or C# Solid RDBMS
- Data Warehousing experience, preferably Microsoft SQL Server Well versed development best practices (continuous integration, unit testing, automatic deployment, automatic testing etc.) Agile (SCRUM/Kanban) development experience.
If you're a Technical Architect experienced with migration projects and implementing big data solutions and you're excited to take on a great project within banking then please send me your CV ASAP!