An international private equity house are seeking a Tax Compliance Manager to join their Tax team, taking responsibility for tax reporting for the UK, US and European entities.
- Be responsible for coordinating the outsourced relationship to ensure that all tax reports are submitted in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain strong lines of communication with external regulators, e.g. HMRC and other authorities
- Work with internal teams, including Finance, Funds, Legal, to provide specific tax information and advise on tax-related activities
- Assist the Head of Tax as required with deal related advisory duties
- Be involved with new system implementations and other IT projects
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is a qualified accountant or Chartered Tax Accountant (CTA) with an understanding of commercial tax to join a business that is currently growing both geographically and in fund size. This role will provide the right person a challenge to take ownership for their responsibilities and, as the company grows, become involved in more of an advisory type role.
The ideal candidate should have an understanding of corporate tax and partnership tax experience and would have worked within investment management, preferably private equity.
If you are interested in this role, please get in contact with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services.