A world class financial services organization are on the hunt for a newly qualified Senior Tax Manager. This individual will be to provide UK and European VAT compliance, VAT accounting and support to the business. This will include preparing and assisting with all necessary returns as well as offering advisory support.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Provide VAT guidance to Accounts Receivable/Payable on correct treatment of products and invoicing requirements,
- Advisory support to VAT queries from internal stakeholders globally across the businesses.
- Preparing VAT return journals. quarterly recs of the VAT balance sheet accounts.
- Accurate and timely preparation and submission of UK VAT returns
- Manage relationships with advisors and relevant third parties
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Indirect tax specialist either ACCA, ACA, or CTA (newly qualified)
- Minimum of 2 years of related VAT experience
- Background and detailed knowledge of UK, EU and non-EU VAT in both a compliance and advisory capacity
- Ability to explain tax matters to non-tax people
- Challenging the business to create best practise and a better way of working
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of stakeholders across the business
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this opportunity then please apply to this advert