- Tax and Wealth Analyst
- International Private Equity firm
- City of London
- £45,000 - £60,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
The opportunity has arisen for a hugely ambitious and talented individual to join my client as an Accountant tasked with supporting all aspects of the Private Equity incentive schemes, including implementation of new funds, operation of existing funds and ongoing investor and tax reporting. The firm have reported over £480 million of profits for 2020 and have seen their alternative investments portfolio go from strength to strength despite the pandemic.
The ideal candidate will have some personal tax experience and be newly/recently qualified. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, as well as being well versed in Excel.
Duties to include:
- Supporting the day to day running of share schemes, mid-cap/growth carry and co-invest schemes
- Making timely dividend, carry and co-invest distributions and drawdowns
- Preparing annual financial statements, periodic and annual trial balances, cash reconciliations and ad hoc reports prepared by external administrator
- Supporting year end audit process, answering queries in a timely manner and occasionally liaising directly with the auditors
- Reviewing tax and legal advice to ensure correct implementation of new incentive plans
- Reviewing annual tax reporting obligations prepared by third party advisors
- Suggesting process improvements to enhance overall automation and efficiency