A top-tier Investment Bank are currently seeking a talented Business Analyst with experience in Risk or Finance Change to join a new central team and hold responsibility for the successful delivery of the Risk, Finance and Treasury Target Operating Model within a Top Tier Bank in London.
This role involves significant mobilisation and co-ordination of senior management to ensure successful implementation and will be a pivotal role in the central COO team. There are major development opportunities with this role, and the potential internal mobility is prevalent.
If you are interested in applying for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate experience of successful delivery from projects focused on Risk or Finance, alongside other skills including:
- An understanding of Target Operating Model definition and Impact Assessments
- A keen eye for detail in documentation and analysis
- Large scale Change & Transformation project delivery experience
- Ability to influence and communicate with senior stakeholders
- Experience of working across multiple different business areas
This is a critical role to join a newly set-up team at an extremely exciting time for the organisation.
To apply, or hear more about this role, send your CV to Ben Corston at Twenty Recruitment using either;
Direct line: 0203 189 4349