A financial organisation based in London are hiring for a Support Analyst to join their organisation on a permanent basis. The Support Analyst will be working directly on the trade floor and will be responsible for providing support to all IT users as well as resolving requests and incidents for all clients and systems.
- Desktop Support for all user incidents and requests
- Incident Management
- Liaising and escalation to 3rd Line support teams
- Take ownership of user problems
- Logging of calls on Remedy
- Software Deployment
- Provide status updates to customers and the business
- Strong Software and Deskside technical support experience
- Knowledge of Market Data Applications and associated post trade platforms (Thomson Reuters/ Bloomberg)
- Experience within an Investment Banking or Trade Floor environment
- Mobile device management IOS
- Remedy experience
- Strong Windows 7 troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of SCCM deployment methodology
If this position may be of interest please apply below or call Leanne on 0203 189 4331.