A global hedge fund have formed a FinTech business to provide front, middle and back office services to investment managers and financial institutions. They are hiring for an experienced Systems Engineer to join them on a permanent basis here in London.
With institutional backing and run by highly experience finance professionals, the firm is a rapidly growing business with technology at the forefront of their product.
Summary of role
The Desktop Support and Engineering team are responsible for the maintenance and engineering of the global Desktop and VDI environment. You will be required to provide support over the phone as well as in person to VIPs, other offices and the trade floor.
- New user setup
- Hardware installation
- AD administration
- Provide support for all applications and hardware - Windows 7/10, Office 2010/2016, TCP/IP, Laptops, printers and Thin clients
- Monitoring of organisations environment
- Participate in shift rota and weekend work
- AD (active directory) administration
- Microsoft Office suite
- Market Data applications - Bloomberg, Reuters, Eikon
- Experience with PowerShell Scripting
- Understanding and experience within SCCM
- ITIL knowledge
- Prior experience within Finance
- VMware VSphere suite administration
- Previous web development experience (C#/MVC)
- Exchange 2010 user admin
If you are a passionate systems engineer with an interest in working for a rapidly growing FinTech backed by a global Hedge Fund then please apply to this role.