Systems Analyst - Financial Services - London
Contract: 6 months
Day rate: £450 - £500
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
I am looking for a strong Systems Analyst to assist in the development and implementation of a core system that will benefit the company on a global scale. This candidate will develop data models to aid HR projects, playing a pivotal role in design and replacement of systems. This fundamental role will require someone with excellent technical analysis skills and strong SQL knowledge.
Key skills and responsibilities
- Strong data modelling techniques is essential
- Must have good knowledge of data warehouses
- Experience working on HR projects is preferable
- Technical experience in Informatica, Oracle or Workday Integration's is preferable
- Recent experience of web service integration's
- Ability to work closely and advise database designers and systems development teams
- Original contribution to data model analysis methods and requirement gathering
- Previous experience of systems testing
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships across a number of regions globally
- Highly organised and the ability to meet strict deadlines
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity work for one of the world's largest financial groups and to implement change to the organisation on a global level.
For more information contact me on 0203 189 4337 or send your CV to: