System Migration Business Analyst/Project Manager - Banking - London
£55,000 - £75,000
A Tier 1 bank and Financial Services institution. They offer various products across multiple areas including Corporate, Personal and Investment Banking.
Working in a complex Technology team, you will be in charge of leading the analysis, specification and management of a system migration to a new strategic platform. You will run chiefly as a Business Analyst but will also step into the role of the Project Manager as you manage delivery activities across major Change initiatives.
- Provide gap analysis between legacy and strategic systems and perform business analysis on financial instruments (risk & pricing data)
- Work closely with IT, Quants and downstream systems to perform requirement analysis
- Work with the global Delivery team to escalate any issues, roadblocks or project risks
- You have experience as a Business Analyst specifically working on system migration projects
- You have a sound cross-asset and cross-product knowledge within a Banking environment
- You have specialised in working as a BA within Technology teams, focusing on systems, software & applications
What's in it for you?
This is a unique opportunity to run as both a Business Analyst and Project Manager working in a complex Technology team responsible for the delivery of technology initiatives around the core trading platform.