System Analyst (Middle Office) - Banking - London
£55,000 - £70,000
One of the world's largest banks that operates in over 40 countries globally. Highly dedicated to both their customers and their employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
Working across the European Systems Office, you will work on a diverse range of Finance, Compliance and Regulatory projects covering the EMEA region. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of major projects across the bank.
- Analyse and translate project BRD into functional and non-functional design documents
- Draw up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
- Create and maintain a standardised data model based on the data requirements to support the Regulatory projects
- You have experience as a System Analyst working on Finance/Accounting/Compliance systems
- You have solid knowledge of data warehouse environments
- You have experience of working with SQL and have a high attention to detail
What's in it for you?
This role will suit you if you enjoy the challenges of dynamic development projects that deliver a range of benefits for the diverse range of customers of the bank.