System Analyst (Banking Support Systems) - Banking - London
£55,000 - £70,000
One of the world's largest banks that operates in over 40 countries globally. Highly dedicated to both their customers and their employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
Your role will be to support the planning and design of IT applications to support various business users of the bank across the EMEA region.
- Draw up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
- Act as a Systems Analyst ensuring that these systems are in place to reduce ongoing support costs
- Gather business requirements from users and drive forward the systems development planning
- Translate business requirements into highly specified conceptual and functional design documents
- You have solid experience of working as both a Business Analyst and System Analyst in a Banking business operations environment
- You are proficient in data analysis (SQL) and have a sound understanding of software development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall and DevOps)
- You are a seasoned professional when it comes to translating business objects into functional specifications and user stories
What's in it for you?
This position will allow you to develop relationships and interact with other systems development and support teams across the bank. You will liaise with external and internal clients to support the wider Systems Analyst functions.