SWIFT Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £550 - £600
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This role is for a Senior Project Manager to lead delivery of SWIFT to the Banking, clearing and AML systems. The successful candidate will sit centrally in the systems office for EMEA, and will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the overall project.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Previous experience in implementing SWIFT in a banking environment is essential.
- A broad knowledge of infrastructure.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to form strong business relationships.
- Strong analytic and numerical skills.
- Expert knowledge of transaction Banking operations and regulatory requirements.
- The ability to meet very strict deadlines.
- Report directly to the programme manager and liaise with the most senior stakeholders.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you would like to have a chat about this role then please email