Swaps (Equities) Business Analyst/Project Manager - Investment Banking - London
£70,000 - £85,000
This is a global Financial Services organisation headquartered in Europe. The major services they provide include Investment Banking, Wealth Management and Asset Management for both Corporate and Private clients.
Sitting in a highly regarded team in Global Financing Services, you will work to provide excellent Swaps system software for the Investment Bank. Your aim will be to add value to complex cross-system product deliveries, working closely with teams in the US, APAC and EMEA regions.
- Identify user requirements by working with a number of key individuals from I.T. and the business, producing high-level business requirements and liaising with development teams to take these through to detailed functional specifications
- Design strategic solutions for the strategic Swaps platform
- Build relationships across the business and communicate effectively with stakeholders across the globe
- It is essential that you have knowledge of Swaps/Equities, in addition to knowledge and experience of working on a wider level with other Derivatives
- You have a successful track record as a Business Analyst on IT/Technology projects & programmes
- You are savvy with working within the Agile/Scrum world - experience of working with JIRA is ideal
What's in it for you?
This position sits you in an extremely highly regarded team within the Investment Bank. There are vast opportunities for progression, and your specialism within the Swaps/Equities space will boost your skill set as a Business Analyst.