Swap Dealer Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £700 - £800
This is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations that operate in over 65 countries globally. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This role is for an experienced Business Change Project Manager to ensure the delivery of key projects across global equities, fixed income and FX. The role will look at the impact of regulatory change on the business will require close co-ordination across key stakeholders spanning multiple locations, businesses and functions.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Engage in all project workstreams and ensure that all the essential tasks are completed in timely manner
- Strong knowledge of multiple asset classes, particularly OTC derivatives
- Regular reporting of the major risks and issues within the project and communicate them effectively
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to form strong business relationships.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- The ability to meet very strict deadlines.
What's in it for you?
This is the opportunity to own the deployment process from initiation to completion and have a global impact on this project.
If you would like to have a chat about this role then please email or call 0203 189 4297