A disruptive FinTech client specialising in blockchain engineering is looking for a 3rd Line Support Engineer to join them in their London Office.
The client are looking for an experienced Support Engineer to look after the development support of platforms and for operational support of the organisations network.
- Act as a point of contact for technical related issues of products and services
- Ensure production services remain operational and continue to meet SLA's
- Execute Incident Management procedures when needed
- Liaise between Technical teams and the customer
- Document all known issues or workarounds
- Experience in 3rd line support
- Experience working in mission critical environments
- Experience in a JVM based language (Java, Kotlin)
- Strong Linux and Windows experience
- Scripting knowledge (Bash, Python, Perl)
- Basic networking knowledge (connectivity)
- Knowledge of operational monitoring tools
- Experience working within Financial Services infrastructure environment
If this role looks of interest please apply below or give me a call on 0203 189 4354