Supply Chain Consultant - Freelance - France
A leading pharmaceutical, pan-European business specialising in Natural Medicines are looking for a Supply Chain consultant to support the implementation of new supply chain and sales forecasting processes.
Having recently undertaken an external evaluation of their supply chain capacity management versus their sales forecasting competence, the business is seeking a senior consultant to support on the implementation of findings & recommendations - across sales and procurement.
The consultant will work with sales & operations teams across Europe to develop improved, data driven, processes for the procurement and pipelining of stock within the business to meet expected demand.
The Consultant will be expected to:
- Work with a range of senior stakeholders acting as key conduit in transforming supply chain process
- Collaborate with Business Unit heads and sales leaders to redesign the supply chain process and capacity management in line with improved sales forecasting
- Support the functional rollout of new procedures across the different business units and how they integrate within SAP
- Lead on process to drive a better engagement with new data driven supply chain model
- Fluent French speaker
- Previous experience as a senior member of a Supply Chain function (Manager / Head of)
- Have implemented new Supply Chain processes and procedures into multi-national organisations before selling physical products
- Experience working with SAP.
If Interested in this position, please apply below or contact Ciarán on 0203 189 4352