Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a £50+ Billion AUM Asset Manager who is looking for someone to join their wider Client Servicing team as a Supplier Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing supplier relationships and using your skills to maintain and operate due diligence of all suppliers that may range from Transfer Agents, Custodians, Brokers etc.
- For each supplier, contribute and document ongoing due diligence including:
- Contractual agreement reviews
- Commercial reviews
- Maintenance of Service Level Agreements
- Operational Risk Assessment
- Implementation of oversight programme
- Ensure that each supplier is the subject of a formal and documented initial due diligence process that includes an appropriate range of technical, commercial and services assessments.
- Build strong relationships with all internal teams
- Strong knowledge of the Investment Industry / Asset Management
- Knowledge of the UK and EU regulatory landscape
- Understanding of Risk Management / Due Diligence
- Strong experience of managing suppliers and commercial negotiations
If you are keen to discuss this position further, do contact Tom Baker from Twenty Recruitment