Twenty Recruitment GmbH are recruiting for an Investment Banking Associate to join a major global Investment Bank in their Frankfurt office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading business and work in an international team with responsibility for deals in the German speaking markets. This company offer excellent opportunity for career progression, international working and personal development.
Responsibilities may include:
- Work closely with origination, relationship management, portfolio & asset management teams
- Design and build models relating to project / structured finance transactions
- Review models prepared by clients and other business areas
- Produce calculations and analytics for the origination and relationship management team
- Work closely with clients to communicate information and respond to enquiries always ensuring the highest level of customer service
- Build strong relationships throughout the investment banking business and across the region
- Previous experience working in either Corporate, Structured or Project Finance, DCM or M&A is highly advantageous
- Strong financial modelling experience and excel skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders is essential, including those in different business areas and countries
- You must be fluent in German and English (written & spoken)
Candidates must be in fluent German and have the right to work in Germany.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment GmbH.