A global bank are looking for a Financial Planning Manager to work as part of the planning and Stress Testing team. You will leading alignment across Group Stress Testing guidelines, coordinating this along with planning and forecasting activities across the region. It is a fantastic opportunity to join a world class organisation, engaging across all business lines, with a promised progression plan moving forward.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Financial Analysis, dealing with risk work and capital
- Stress Testing the FP&A models
- Working closely with the regulatory & Capital Management team ensuring alignment across business lines.
- Preparation of presentations for internal meetings (including the regional CFO) and external stakeholders with a strong commercial emphasis.
- Challenging the monthly forecast and communicating the review of the monthly forecast for senior management
- Aligning processes by providing clear timelines and communication throughout
- Ensuring compliance of regulatory requirements within Stress Testing across the region
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Big banking experience
- Exceptional financial modelling skills/ strong technical ability
- Leadership skills with senior management gravitas with experience in sitting in the matrix
- Working within financial planning and budgeting
- Proven Stress Testing ability, reporting to the PRA
- Presenting findings to senior stakeholders across the business
- Working within large projects
- Strong commercial understanding
- Ability to articulately explain complicated financial issues to non-finance professionals
- Working close to the regulation (assets & liabs)
- Excellent proficiency using Excel
- Qualified Accountant from UK (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) /Overseas equivalent/ MBA with 5 years PQE
If you feel you, or anyone you know, have the relevant experience for this opportunity then please apply to this advert