Twenty Financial Services are currently searching for an established Tax Director to work within the Strategic Transactions Group of a leading banking group.
Responsibilities in this role:
- Bring a wealth of experience executing transactions to ensure STG maintain their status across the business and in the wider market
- Lead from the front in applying relevant technical tax, accounting and regulatory matters to inform transaction processes
- Be an advocate for transparency within STG, particularly keeping the Head of STG and relevant colleagues updated with the status of transactions to inform tactical decision-making
- Own internal and third-party relationships to ensure pipeline transactions are reported on accurately and become the 'face' of this team externally
- Oversee transactions by providing information to and guiding colleagues involved in the execution
Success in this role will require:
- Demonstrable and extensive comprehension of complex transactions and structured finance, ideally in an international investment bank or professional services organisation
- Ability to participate in technical (tax, accounting and regulation) discussions determining strategy
- Quantitative and analytical approach with strong financial modelling skills
- Applies a logical yet creative attitude who is able to adapt to the ever-changing transactions environment
- Gravitas to influence and guide stakeholders to create required business and strategy changes
For further information, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services.