Twenty Financial Services are conducting a search for a Strategic Risk Management Director for a Global Investment Bank based in London. The mandate will cover forward thinking initiatives across market, credit, operational and quantitative risk with initial projects focussed on risk for structured credit trading as well as the delivery of FRTB.
- Work with key senior stakeholders to provide deep dive investigations into the design of processes and controls
- Use quantitative skills to show more thorough analysis and understanding of drivers for risk measures such as RWA.
- Provide advisory services and portfolio analysis to senior stakeholders within the bank following business reviews
- Set up of risk frameworks and limits, keeping in line with risk appetite.
- Heavily involved with regulatory projects such as FRTB
- Extensive risk management experience with a focus on market risk
- Investment banking background with strong traded product knowledge, highly desirable to have structured credit experience
- Career spent across quantitative and analytical roles
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
- Good understanding and experience with regulatory initiatives effecting market risk such as FRTB