A leading European private equity firm is looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join their Finance Team here in London.
- Preparing complex strategic analysis for the business and wider finance function
- Forecasting - Assist with annual budgets, prepare short/medium term forecasts, prepare cash flow and liquidity management models
- Review of information provided by the management accounts team to challenge the accuracy and outcomes.
- Preparation of regular information packs for senior stakeholders
- Working out the outcome of fund performance and management companies
- Cost analysis for the group
- Cash flow modelling
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Demonstrable experience in Financial Services, ideally within Private Equity or Transaction Services / Deals
- Strategic analysis experience
- Advanced Excel and modelling experience
If you are keen to discuss this opportunity further, please reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment