A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
The role is for an Implementation Planning Manager to work within a large Regulatory Change programme you will be responsible to support the activities required to build and manage and integrated milestone and dependency plan. This role holds full responsibility to successfully design, build and launch the delivery of a huge number of outcomes and deliveries.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Create communication materials for multiple levels of stakeholders
- Embed and maintain appropriate feedback mechanisms and processes to manage change requests
- Accountable for all aspects of the project delivery, ensuring they can be planned, track and implemented, all the while being aware of the budget and costs
- Maintain a view of the critical path and milestones/dependencies that impact it
- The role will require interaction with senior business leaders (Managing Director/Director level)
- The role holder will be comfortable challenging stakeholders in the context of developing and maintaining an overall BI masterplan.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in an extremely important and visible regulatory programme, for a global organisation.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: