SQL .NET Analyst/Developer - Investment Bank - London - Contract
A Global Investment Bank is seeking a SQL Server .Net Analyst/Developer to join their London team which is responsible for developing and supporting a variety of business applications across a number of business areas. You will assist with improvements to a critical regulatory reporting application which produces the FSA047 and FSA048 reports in addition to a number of internal reporting deliverables. The application is built in-house and consists of a SQL Server database, a .net batch processing layer and a .net web-based GUI application.
Contract length: Initial 3 months
Day rate: £550pd
- To work on an identified list of functional and non-functional improvements.
- To work closely with the application business owner to ensure changes have the required impact.
- To manage all aspects of testing to ensure successful deployment of changes.
- To adhere to agreed standards of development and release/deployment.
- Support users as required during UAT.
Skills and Experience:
- Solid Experience of SQL Server 2008/2012 development
- Experience with Microsoft SSIS
- Proficient in Windows batch Scripting
- .net Server side development experience.
- .net Web based GUI development experience (ASP.NET MVC)
- End-to-end development lifecycle experience
- Planning and prioritisation skills
- Experience of BMC Control-M scheduling tool.
- Experience of FSA regulatory reporting (FSA047/FSA048)
Please do call or drop me an email if of interest.
I look forward to hearing from you.