Key Details: Contract, up to £550/d, inside IR35
Key Skills: SQL Development, SSRS, SSIS
This Global Investment Bank is looking at growing one of it's fast-moving finance teams. This role will include SQL Development, SSRS, SSIS as well as some other nuanced SQL skills.
You will be working closely with the development team with a approach to data automation, you will also be working with multiple data sources across the organisation.
- Ensure that the Intranet tools for the Finance department are running smoothly and other operations are running BAU
- Supporting the EMEA Repository warehouse and create solutions for surrounding data issues
- SSRS for multiple global branches
- Proven experience with SQL development
- Experience working on large scale, enterprise systems with multiple data sources for ETL (SSIS) processes
- Building SSRS reports for multi-functional, global teams within the finance department
- Understanding of Data Warehouses and the concepts behind them
- Banking/Financial business knowledge preferable
- MI Project experience preferable
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this exciting opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Tom Willis at Twenty Group.