SQL DBA / DEVELOPER / ARCHITECT
A global Financial Services institution is currently recruiting for a SQL DBA/Architect.
- Evaluate new database features, emerging database technologies, and database reference architecture (including cloud-based initiatives)
- Contribute to project planning and application
- Be an expert in Business Continuity, High Availability and Disaster Recovery strategies
- Be proficient with SQL Server database technical skills including database migration/consolidation /replication/partitioning strategies and technologies
- Be an expert in techniques minimizing or preventing data corruption
- Be an expert in SQL Server database licensing policies, ensuring adherence to these policies at all times
Extensive experience in SQL Server 2008 - 2016
- Database Administration (Enterprise and Standard editions)
- Clustering SQL Server
- SSRS, SSIS
- Development, administration and architecture of SQL
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery using Storage Based Replication
- Powershell Scripting, TSQL, Cloud IT (Azure & AWS)
If this is of interest, please apply using the link below.