Solutions Architect - Financial Services - London
Day Rate: £500 - £650 per day, 6 Months Initial
Technical Requirements: UNIX, Windows, Microsoft, Linux, Architect, Design, Infrastructure, Solutions
The Company & the Role
A leading financial group are looking for Solutions Architects to join their core Infrastructure department to provide designs and strategize for their UNIX and Windows teams. Your role as an Architect will be essential in building out the continued centralisation and expansion of the Infrastructure and Systems services that support the entire group globally and helping in defining the use of offshore teams as well as local.
- To design and provide solutions to problems presented by the business
- To evaluate existing support mechanisms and incorporate the capacity of these products and services into your designs
- To develop and maintain blueprints and design documents across the entire business
- To ensure that all designs following existing guidelines
- Vast experience as either a Windows Engineer or a UNIX Engineer
- Have worked with Cloud technologies, preferably AWS
- Have a proven track record providing solution designs within an Infrastructure environment
- Past experience within Financial Services is beneficial but not essential
If interested in hearing more about this role, please apply below or call me Ciarán on 0203 189 4352.