Solutions Architect - Financial Services Consultancy - London - £60,000 - £85,000
A growing financial services consultancy making real strides in the industry is looking for a Solutions Architect to join their innovative team.
- Lead large scale data, system integration and business transformation projects.
- Developing solutions from the customer's perspective.
- Assist in mapping out customers' needs from a technical point of view.
- Deliver solutions in response to specific business opportunities.
- Specify and design end to end solutions considering the architecture for systems, data management, infrastructure, integration etc.
- Select appropriate solution design standards, methods and tools, in line with the IT architecture strategy.
- Review existing system designs to ensure a selection of technology and architectures are applied effectively.
- Strong experience in full systems development as an architect within a consultancy/SI or Commercial.
- Demonstrable experience in solution architecture design.
- Relevant IT accreditations or certifications, particularly architecture related.
- Strong understanding in relational data structures, data warehousing concepts and practices.
- Experience in management of database and repository design, infrastructure, integration, network and information security.
- Advance knowledge of application development framework, architecture and design standards.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and project management principles.
- Asset Management experience or knowledge.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Solution Architect looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.