Solutions Architect - Finance - Central/East London
£70,000 - £85,000k per annum
Technical Skills: TOAGF, Zachman, Prince2, cloud, data modelling and RUP.
The Solutions Architect is responsible for the overall solutions for the business, and has a quality assurance responsibility to ensure that the designs are in line with set objectives and requirements.
Typically, the Solutions Architect will have worked in large organisations and be experienced in working on a diverse range of projects and programmes.
The role will therefore have the following responsibilities:
- Leading project solution architecture on various levels from high level outlined architecture to detailed architecture and in some cases high level design
- Hands-on involvement in all phases of project delivery
- Responsibility for the Solution Architecture Document and other architectural deliverables
- Taking proactive approach on sharing experiences and learning points gained whilst working in assigned projects with the other members of SA community
- Collaborating with other elements within the Solution Delivery department and with all other IS functions
- Liaising with stakeholders; both within BTS and the business areas, and also external parties providing architectural steer.
- Solution governance and quality assurance including membership of various Technical Design Authorities
- Review and quality assurance of the artefacts created by external suppliers and internal teams to ensure the quality of delivered solution
- Providing solution for a wide range of technologies
- Working in both traditional waterfall and agile environments.
What will I get from the role?
- Opportunity to understand and challenge business processes and influence change and senior management thinking across the business.
- Exposure to a wide range of staff across the organisation, including senior management and executive committees.
- An opportunity to help shape procedures, practices and policies in this area.
- Working with senior management to assist them in decision making.
- The opportunity to work with major IT industry third party suppliers.
- Options for various training and certification.
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything I can help you with.