Key Skills: Solution Architecture/Architect/ Market Risk/Agile/Credit /Togaf/Commodities/VAR
A leading financial commodities trading firm are looking for a Solution Architect to join their highly skilled team on a contract basis. The organisation is well established with a global network operating across a wide spectrum of energy related sectors.
Summary of role
Seeking a Solution Architect who has a strong background in delivering for complex solutions across infrastructure, business, technical and data architecture domains. You will be responsible for translating business requirements into functional and technical integration with a strategic outlook working with the global IT, architecture and business stakeholders.
The role requires you to implement IT strategies and future applications while managing the governance of strategy and architecture. Furthermore, you will manage financial, technical, information and business requirements in order to optimise the portfolios and strategies of project with the underlying solution architectures.
- Experience delivering Solution Architectures for complex solutions
- Architecting in an Agile environment
- Execution of design authority according to common architecture processes
- Distributed Application/SOA Integration design
- ETL tooling and Business Objects Reporting
- Experience of Software Delivery Life Cycle principles and methodology
- Understanding of data associated with financial/physical trade lifecycle
- Brief understanding of Trading industry protocols and standards
If you are have the relevant solution architecture experience and background then please apply to this role below.