Software Development Project Manager - Technology - London
My client is looking for a passionate Software Development Project Manager with extensive experience of managing software development teams using agile methodologies. Their core product is a RESTful API web-platform for their customers to be able to perform data analytics. You will be working in highly technical teams so some background as a developer may be beneficial.
- Ensure deliverables are produced on deadline
- Writing and reviewing technical documentation
- Run periodic stand-up meetings
- Budgetary and resource planning assistance
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- At least five years' experience in a technical project manager role
- A STEM (Science/Technical/Engineering, Mathematics) degree from a top university
- Strong writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detailed experience with JIRA/ Confluence/ Slack/ Google docs
What is in it for you?
A fantastic opportunity for a passionate and detail oriented individual looking for their next challenge. They provide a highly competitive salary with great benefits, a fantastic internal culture and a great opportunity for learning and development.
If you are interested in this role, please contact me Eva Maloku from Twenty Recruitment